Application for the Science Engineering and Health merit Awards for Indonesian and Singaporean Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia .
The award is available to support dazzling applicants form Singapore and Indonesia in order to pursue an Associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree at the University in Australia. The studentship will provide the financial support of AU$10,000 for the successful candidates.
RMIT University was founded in 1887 and it is an Australian public research university in Australia. The university was ranked as 16th in the world for art and design in the 2016 QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND HEALTH MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Indonesia and Singapore.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Be a citizen of Indonesia or Singapore
Apply from Indonesia or Singapore
Achieve a 70% average in your highest level of education award
Enrol for Semester 1 2020 in an associate degree, bachelor’s degree, or masters by coursework offered by one of the following RMIT School:
- You are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants can provide their results from one of these three options: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognized qualification.
SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND HEALTH MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts from all qualifications undertaken
- Date of completion and name of graduate on official paper/letterhead of the institution
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below