Application for the Science & Engineering Funding For Undergraduate in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract outstanding international participants for undertaking an undergraduate degree program within the School of Earth and Environment at the university.The university will give an amount of £2,000 as a tuition fee reduction for each successful participant.
The University of Leeds ranked within the top 5 UK universities for the number of application received. It is a public research university and also recognized as the fifth largest university in the United Kingdom.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCIENCE & ENGINEERING FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants are allowed to apply.
- Candidate can apply for an undergraduate degree program within the School of Earth and Environment at the university.
- An applicant must be a self-funded overseas for tuition fee purpose participant.
- Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for demonstrating the English language ability.
- The participants need to complete their previous secondary school qualification for enrollment in a bachelor degree program.
SCIENCE & ENGINEERING FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested aspirants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program within the School of Earth and Environment at the University of Leeds.
- After that, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
Application must include:
- Candidates have to submit transcripts of records, description of the grading system at their home university, language ability proof, and copy of the information page in their passport or ID card.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Application for the year 2020-2021 will start on 23rd September; there is no fixed deadline for the grant.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below