Application for the [email protected] Scholarships for Masters at K.U.Leuven University in Belgium – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the K.U.Leuven University in Belgium.
The Faculty of Science and its alumni association [email protected] are proud to announce the [email protected] Awards for the international master programme within the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven. The amount of the program can be up to 10.000 Euro for 1 year. The Board of the [email protected] Fund will decide exactly how much a support will be. The sponsorship will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage. The amount awarded for living expenses can vary. If a student is awarded the fully-funded position of 10.000 Euro, it is still advisable to bring some extra money.
The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, also known as KU Leuven or the University of Leuven, is a Dutch-speaking university in Leuven, Flanders, Belgium.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
[email protected] SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students and EEA/non-EEA citizens are eligible to apply for this application.
- The applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before,
- The applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master programme they are applying for,
- The applicants have not yet acquired a master degree or a PhD,
- The applicants can prove excellent study results during their former training,
- The applicants can prove very strong knowledge of English,
- The applicants show strong motivation to follow a master programme at the Faculty of Science of the KU Leuven
- The applicants are willing to act as the ambassador for the programme.
- For all the English taught master programmes the following language requirements are requested. This is even more so for applicants for the opportunity . The level of English is a selection criterium.
- Applicants who are non-native speakers of English must provide evidence of English language proficiency.* Applicants with a university degree earned in Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom or the USA: the certified diploma and transcripts suffice, provided they confirm that the entire university study was completed in English. Absolutely no other diplomas will be accepted as evidence even if the applicant has followed an exclusively English-taught programme.
* Other applicants should submit a satisfactory score on an internationally recognized test of English language proficiency: TOEFL (minimum score 94 internet-based with at least 19 for reading, 18 for Listening, 19 for speaking and 21 for writing) or IELTS (minimum score 7 overall, whilst at least 6,5 for reading, 6 for listening, 6 for speaking and 6 for writing). No other proficiency tests will be accepted, and absolutely no application will be considered without such a test certificate.
[email protected] SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to apply for the master programme of their choice through the application form of the KU Leuven. Apply for the [email protected] Scholarship via this link.
Application must include:
- After having completed the application form of the official KULeuven application page, applicants register. The id-account asked is the same account as on the application form of the KU Leuven.
- Additional to the information required by the KU Leuven, the applicants also upload the following information through their application form of the KU Leuven:
- A complete list of course titles for which they have obtained a credit Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result they obtained, preferably according to the ECTS-scale; if a different scale is used, please provide a summary explanation on the meaning of the scores;
- For the courses that they deem most relevant as a preparation for the master that they are considering, provide a short (about one half to one page) description according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide;
- Two reference letters of internationally renowned professors
- A letter of motivation for the programme.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below