Application for the Scotland’s Saltire Scholarships for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of St Andrews in UK.
The program is open to encourage bright and hardworking students from individual countries, for pursuing full-time postgraduate degree coursework in different subject areas at the university. Up to 50 awards are available for covering the tuition fee of the applicant worth up to £8,000.
The University of St Andrews is a British public university and known as the oldest of the four ancient universities. It is comprised of a number of academic schools and departments. It has many notable alumni and affiliated faculty. It ranked 14th in the UK, and first in Scotland, amongst multi-faculty institutions for the research quality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCOTLAND’S SALTIRE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- For this grant, the residential area of a candidate should be Canada, China (including Hong Kong), Japan, India, Pakistan or the USA.
- They must have an offer of a place of MSc program in Science, technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, renewable and clean energy at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- For gaining admission in a postgraduate degree, students are required to have a certificate or diploma containing a final grade-point average.
- Applicants need to meet the requirements of English language proficiency.
SCOTLAND’S SALTIRE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For acquiring this wonderful opportunity, you must have to apply for a postgraduate degree program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for this studentship through the online application form which will be available on the Saltire Scholarships website.
Application must include:
- For applying, you need to attach a copy of your passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 28, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below