Application for the SCU Financial Aid for Canada Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Southern California University of Health Sciences in USA.
Canadian national students alone are eligible for this grant. The grant will be awarded to full-time students at SCU that have undertaken Chiropractic or Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine degree studies. The candidates selected to be awarded financial assistance will be offered $500 per semester towards their study at SCU.
Southern California University of Health Sciences is a private university located in Whittier, California and specializing in the health sciences. It is ranked 112th in QS Global World Rankings 2022.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SCU FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian national students are eligible to apply.
- A degree programme in Chiropractic or Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine at SCU can be applied for.
- The applicants must exhibit good moral and ethical standards.
- The applicants must be full-time students.
- The applicants must have a 5 GPA or greater on a 4.0 scale.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5.
SCU FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to sign up on the university portal to apply for admission. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- Statement of motivation
- Official high school transcript or equivalent
- Applications is on Rolling.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below