Application for the SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Southern Cross University in Australia.
This scholarship aims to attract new female international students wanting to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree from the School of Environment, Science, and Engineering or School of Health and Human Sciences.
The Southern Cross University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate academic programs and is organized into six schools and two colleges along leading research centers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
STEM SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The applicant is a female international onshore student wanting to study a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree from the School of Environment Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Science at the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus only.
- The student is not a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
- The student must have high academic performance in maths and science and meet the minimum admission requirements of the University, including English language proficiency.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their first session, by obtaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the opportunity
- International students are invited to apply.
STEM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Follow the instructions on the SCU International Women in STEM application which you can find on SCU International’s downloads page.
For this application , Apply to study a full postgraduate coursework degree from the School of Environment Science and Engineering or School of Health and Human Sciences at either the Gold Coast, Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below