Application for the SDU Department of Clinical Research PhD International Awards in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Denmark in Denmark.
The funding programme encourages outstanding students who want to undertake PhD degree coursework in the field of neuroimaging. The University of Southern Denmark will provide employment to international students as a Salaried PhD Research Fellow. The terms of employment are stated in the Agreement between the Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor, Master, and doctoral degree programs. It offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective, at all levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SDU AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in the field of neuroimaging.
- To be eligible for the funding programme, applicants must have an MSc degree in medical science or an MD.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
SDU AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a) a letter stating the interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project (max. 2 pages) – upload under “Application form”; b) Detailed CV, including personal contact information; c) Certified copy of diploma (Master’s degree in a relevant field or MD).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below