Application for the SDU Freshman Funding for Foreign Students in China – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Shandong University in China.
The purpose of this program is to provide financial support for candidates who want to study the bachelor, masters or PhD degree program at the university. First Class Award(SDU Outstanding Scholarship): For Category A: Offering scholarships with a value of 18,000 RMB to a maximum of 40,000 RMB per year (depending on the tuition fee) and a monthly living allowance will also be provided. For Bachelor and Master students, the amount will be 700 RMB. For PhD students, the amount will be 1,000 RMB. This is given for a period of at least two years and depending on academic results an extension is possible till the end of the program, and For Category B: Offering scholarships with a value of 18,000 RMB to a maximum of 40,000 RMB per year (depending on the tuition fee). This is given for a period of at least two years and depending on academic results an extension is possible till the end of the program. Second Class Award(SDU Excellence Scholarship): For Category A: First year, offering scholarships with a value of 9,000 RMB to a maximum of 40,000 RMB (equals the 50% -100% of the tuition fee). 5,400 RMB to a maximum of 12,000 RMB (equals the 30% of the tuition fee) will be given for the remaining years of the program, for For Category B: the First year, offering scholarships with a value of 9,000 RMB to a maximum of 40,000 RMB per year (equals the 50% -100%of the tuition fee). Third Class Award(SDU Endeavor Scholarship): Offering scholarships with a value of 1,800 RMB to a maximum of 8,000 RMB per year (equals the 10% -20% of the tuition fee). 400 RMB will be given as a one time grant (equals the registration fee).
As one of the largest universities in China, Shandong University is a public comprehensive university. It is one of the initiative universities of modern Chinese higher education and the first university to be established and run in accordance with a chartered constitution.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SDU FRESHMAN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- The studentships are available for international students.
- The studentships are awarded to study the bachelor, masters or PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- With Foreign nationality, holding a foreign passport, being friendly to China and being physically and mentally healthy.
- Abiding by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behaving well and being in line with the admission conditions of Shandong University.
- Learning diligently with good grades.
- For admission, applicants must have 210 points or higher, have obtained their highest degree, official proof, proof of employment, Any other supplementary materials.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
SDU FRESHMAN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates need to attach the transcripts, personal statement and a photocopy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below