Application for the SDU Fully-Funded PhD Position in Property-based Testing for International Students in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of East Anglia in Denmark.
The purpose of the PhD project is to help ensure a trustworthy software stack for the laboratory’s I4.0 platform, thereby providing a solid foundation for the I4.0 infrastructure to build on. The University of Southern Denmark will offer employment as a PhD fellow (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378,- Euro per month incl. supplements).
Established in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark offers world-class education and is committed to an international perspective, at all levels. It provides a range of higher education programs, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SDU PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in Software Engineering.
- Must have an MSc degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent.
- Comfortable learning new programming languages if needed.
- Must have experience (or a genuine interest) in doing research.
- Have Strong communication skills.
- Comfortable working both independently and within a team.
- Interested in long term commitment in a growing research group.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
SDU PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- must provide motivation letter; detailed curriculum vitae; verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams; an official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities (if not Danish); an official and verified written assessment of the thesis or dissertation project from the grade giving institution, if the thesis/examination project is evaluated by approved/passed; references, if any; list of publications and maximum 2 examples of relevant publications, in case you have any publications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 20, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below