Application for the SDU International PhD Position in Programming Languages in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Denmark in Denmark.
The grant is available for highly motivated international students who want to apply for a 3-year PhD programme at the University of Southern Denmark. The University of Southern Denmark will provide salary 328,355 – 396,545 – EURO to the successful candidates for PhD study.
Established in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark is a university that offers a wide range of traditional disciplines as well as a broad selection of business and engineering studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SDU PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD degree in Programming Languages.
- The ideal candidate has an MSc in Computer Science and experience in at least one of the following areas (acquired, for example, by following courses or through work on an MSc thesis).
- Theory of programming languages, Compilers, Concurrency theory, distributed computing.
- Experience in combining theory and practice of computer science is a plus.
- Fluency in English is required.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Candidates must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
SDU PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the award, applicants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
Application must include:
- A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references)
- A letter stating your specific interest, motivation and qualifications for the project in question (max. two pages) (please attach this under box “Application form”)
- A detailed CV, including personal contact information
- Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including a transcript of notes/grades, or statement from supervisor on the expected completion of the MSc
- At least two signed reference letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 5, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below