Application for the SDU PhD International Awards in Model-Based Robot Control in Denmark – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Denmark in Denmark.
The grant is available for students from all around the world. The main aim of this grant is to provide financial support for the academic session 2020/2021. The University of Southern Denmark will provide employment as a PhD fellow is a 3-year salaried position (start salary amounts to approx. 3.378, – EURO per month incl. supplements).
The University of Southern Denmark, which was founded in 1998, is a university offering a wide range of traditional disciplines, business and technology. Various international surveys indicate that under this University, world-class research has been done.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SDU PHD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- PhD degree programme in Model-Based Robot Control offered by the University.
- Must require having a master’s degree (equivalent to a Danish master’s degree) at the time of enrollment and employment.
- Must have the approval of the Head of the PhD School to be employed as a PhD fellow.
- Must not be allowed to have any sideline employment, while enrolled as PhD fellow at the faculty.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicant must be confident, be able to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, and have outstanding communication skills.
SDU PHD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit: Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including transcript, CV and a certificate of research experience at the time of enrollment, a letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question and at least two signed reference letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below