Application for the SEFS International Undergraduate International Scholarship in Ireland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University College Cork in Ireland.
This scheme is established to support international students who want to enter in the undergraduate coursework at the university. The University College Cork will provide a 25% fee reduction to high-potential applicants for each year of study.
The University College Cork was established in 1845 and now has 21,000 students, including 15000 undergraduates and 4400 postgraduate and research students. UCC is a research-intensive, highly competitive university in Ireland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SEFS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree programme in College of Science, Engineering and Food Science offered by the University College Cork.
- International (non-EU) undergraduate students who have an accepted offer
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate with outstanding academic achievement for taking admission.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of equivalent competence in the English Language through their school-leaving examination or matriculation examination or by achieving the minimum standard in a recognised English language test, as specified below. Specific tests (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE).
SEFS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must complete and submit their admission applications via the UCC Application of the university. All eligible students will be considered automatically awarded the scholarship.
Application must include:
- The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below