Application for the SENET Scholarships for International Students in Austria – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the WU Executive Academy in Austria.
Applicants who want to undertake the Professional MBA in Project Management programme at WU are eligible to receive this award. The applicants selected to be given this award will receive a partial award up to 25% of the tuition fee for the applied master’s programme at WU.
The WU Executive Academy is a part of the Vienna University of Economics and Business, announced as Europe’s most prominent business university, has built an excellent reputation for over 100 years of experience in providing executive education and producing global professionals of tomorrow.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SENET SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International entrants from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Montenegro, Poland, Russia, Slokavia, Slovenia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, and Turkey are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the Professional MBA in Project Management.
- The applicants must have been enrolled and accepted at WU.
- The applicants must hold prior relevant experience and education.
- The applicants must have a Diploma, Bachelor’s, or master’s degree certification with a minimum of 5 years of work experience to be admitted for an Executive MBA programme.
- The applicants must fulfill the following language requirements: TOEFL – 85,
- TOEFL IBT Home Edition – 85 (official or unofficial test report)
- IELTS 6.0(academic, general, or online indicator version)
- Oxford Test of English – 126 or above
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DaF) with at least level TDN 4 in all subtests
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom – Zweite Stufe (DSD II) from the German Standing Conference of the Ministers of Education and Cultural Affairs.
SENET SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A valid travel document (passport or national identity card)
- Secondary school leaving certificate or confirmation of the conferral of an academic degree, if applicable
- Proof of the program provider that you have been allotted a space in the program
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- CV in English
- A photo
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st July, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below