Application for the SGA International Student Scholarships in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Nicholls State University in USA.
Undergraduate or graduate students can both apply for this scholarship. Students must identify as fill time enrolled international applicants at Nicholls State with a maintained GPA of 2.75 to be eligible to take this $500 scholarship.
Founded in 1948, Nicholls is part of the University of Louisiana System, Nicholls State University is a public university in Thibodaux, Louisiana. Nicholls State University is ranked #88 in Regional Universities South.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students can apply.
- Any undergraduate or graduate programmes taught at NSU can be applied for.
- The applicants must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- Applicants are required to provide all necessary documents at the time of application and must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL Paper-based – 550
- TOEFL Computer-based – 213
- TOEFL Internet-based – 79.
SGA INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Undergraduate or graduate admission applications at Nicholls State must be online via its application portal. Scholarship application details can be obtained at the Scholarship Office or by emailing[email protected] or apply here. Students will be required to submit an essay and a recommendation letter to apply for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Official transcripts and course descriptions from previous university work
- Copies of current I-20 & I-94 form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States)
- Transfer Advisor form (if transferring to Nicholls from within the United States)
- Immunization Form
- Affidavit of Support and Financial Statement
- Official Secondary School Transcripts with Official English Translation
- Official Certification of Degree Earned with Official English Translation
- Summary of Educational Background by Years Form
- Official GMAT or GRE scores sent directly by ETS.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 4, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below