Application for the SGS Dean’s funding for International Students in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Lethbridge in Canada.
The free education program is open for high achieving Canadian and International participants and has the motive of helping them in pursuing their masters or PhD studies at the University of Lethbridge. The educational award will provide an amount of $10,000 to successful participants.
The University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research institution which was founded in 1967. It was ranked 6th in Canada in the primarily undergraduate university category for Maclean’s 2019 university rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SGS DEAN’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Canadian and overseas participants re eligible to join.
- Available for undertaking a School of Graduate Studies, Master of Arts, Master of Fine Arts, Master of Music, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, or Doctor of Philosophy in Education at the university.
- An applicant must be a full-time participant and demonstrate aptitude, research skill, material and/or performance-related productions and activities.
- Overseas applicants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating their English language ability.
- The participants must have an undergraduate degree in applying to a graduate degree program.
SGS DEAN’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no additional application for the grant. All eligible participants will be considered for the grant, after the enrollment in a master or a PhD degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- At the time of application, the participants need to upload unofficial transcripts, letter of intent, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.
- The university accepts applicants in three terms-
- Summer term: May-August
- Fall term: September-December
- Spring term: January-April
- Participants can check the deadlines according to the course and term.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below