Application for the Shaw Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Singapore – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Duke–NUS Medical School in USA.
The educational award aims to assist high-achieving students who want to apply for the Doctor of Medicine (MD) programme at the Duke NUS Medical School. The scholarship winner will get an award amount of $10,000 to $50,000 during their study.
The Duke–NUS Medical School, a graduate medical school in Singapore that is ranked among the top national medical school, has made it its mission to establish regional platforms and networks to build competencies and enhance collaboration and promote thoughtful leadership in innovative regulatory science and health systems policy within and among national regulatory agencies, industry, health ministries, and academia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SHAW FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Students can undertake a Doctorate study programme in the Doctor of Medicine (MD) programme.
- The applicants must be full-time local or international students at Duke–NUS Medical School.
- The applicants must be enrolled full-time in an eligible course at Duke.
- All applicants must have completed, or be in the final year of, a bachelor’s or honors degree.
- To meet the English requirement for our programme, the following are the minimum scores that should be achieved:
- 600 (for TOEFL paper-based test) or
- 85 (for TOEFL internet-based test) or
- An overall band score of 7.0 (for IELTS).
SHAW FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be enlisted in the programme, applicants must take the Duke-NUS online admission application in the Doctor of Medicine (MD) program at the university. Accepted students that meet the scholarship criteria will be considered.
Application must include:
- Students must have certificates and transcripts, curriculum vitae (CV/Resume), 3-5 references, passport copy. Applicants should reach out to their respective institutions to request for their electronic official transcripts to be sent directly to Duke-NUS at [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below