Application for the Shawnee Merit-Based Scholarships in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Shawnee State University in USA.
The Shawnee State University is a public university that was established in 1986, making it one of Ohio’s youngest universities, and is located along the banks of the Ohio River in the city of Portsmouth in Scioto County. Applicant will be awarded based on different criteria; Shawnee Scholar Award: Full-tuition funding for four years, Shawnee Achievement Award: ($5,750 per year/$23,000 for four years), Shawnee Excellence Award: ($4,750 per year/$19,000 for four years), Shawnee Success Award: ($3,750 per year/$15,000 for four years), Blue & Gray Award: ($2,750 per year/$11,000 for four years).
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
MERIT-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Complete 3 easy steps to be considered for one of our merit-based scholarships.
- Apply to Shawnee State.
- Application for admission will be used as your application.
- Send ACT/SAT score to Office of Admission.
Application must include:
- Send your current high school grade point average to our Office of Admission.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below