Application for the Shirin Fozdar Funding for International Female Candidates in Singapore – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University in Singapore .
The educational award is available for talented international female candidates who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The university will provide all the following study expenses: Each award is valued at $15,000 and tenable for the recipient’s one year of study, The award will offer financial support towards the recipient’s annual subsidized tuition fee. The recipient may be in concurrent receipt of a bursary for cash allowance, subject to fulfilment of its eligibility criteria, The recipients are required to be actively involved in community outreach activities and events under the Shirin Fozdar Programmers in the year of the award, for up to 30 hours of service.
Singapore Management University is a world-class research university that offers various courses and helps prepare students for success with their undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SHIRIN FOZDAR FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Foreign female candidates are eligible to apply for this application.
- following criteria:
- Full-time female foreign undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Good academic results
- Demonstrated financial needs (gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding $1,900)
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Active CCA and/or community service involvement (including SFP-funded C4SR projects)
- For admission, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Aspirants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
SHIRIN FOZDAR FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below