Application for the Shook & Stone Scholarships in USA – 2021. Entry is now open at the Shook & Stone in USA.
Shook & Stone is a full-service law firm comprised of skilled lawyers who are prepared to fight for your right to fair compensation. It has established a reputation as one of the premier personal injury law firms in Nevada. Shook & Stone will provide the award amount of $2,500 to eligible students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SHOOK & STONE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only USA applicant are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree in law.
- The Shook & Stone scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Students must hold a high school degree with remarkable results.
- Applicants must be known with English language proficiency.
SHOOK & STONE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the opportunity , applicants must submit the following in an email to [email protected]:
- Name of school, area of study, and intended graduation date
- An essay (max 2,000 words) or a video (max two minutes) included as an attachment
Application must include:
- The submitted essay or video must include your response to one of the following essay topics:
- How do personal injury attorneys benefit society?
- Why is it important for injured individuals to have legal representation?
- What poses the biggest personal injury risk for individuals?
- What options do injured individuals have, whether legal, physical, etc.?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1 and December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below