Application for the Siemens China Scholarship for International Graduate Students in Beijing – 2019 Entry is now open at the Tsinghua University in Beijing.
The Siemens China Scholarship available at Tsinghua University for international graduate students. The scholarship support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in different fields at Tsinghua University.
Through the study and practice in the forefront of industrial technology development, Scholarship recipients will lay the foundation for the growth of innovative talents in the industry.
Tsinghua University is a major do research university in Beijing and a member of the elite C9 League of Chinese universities. It is dedicated to academic excellence, advancing the well-being of Chinese society, and global development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIEMENS CHINA SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students (detailed information refers to the Admission to Graduate Programs of Tsinghua University 2019.
- Students should apply the department/school
- Students must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
- Applicants are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
SIEMENS CHINA SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- Upload the application documents listed below through ‘Upload Application Documents-Others’
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form: The original copy will be kept by you and the form is uniformly printed by Chinese healthy quarantine departments. It must be written in English.
- Application Form for Siemens China Scholarship and Foreigner Physical Examination Form can be downloaded from the attachment of this introduction.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1st, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below