Application for the Utrecht Programs for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Sipa Contest in Italy.
Siena International Photo Award is one of the photo contests with the highest international participation ever. 2019 edition has received nearly 48.000 images from amateur and professional photographers from 156 countries worldwide. The participant with the highest final score image will be proclaimed “Photographer of the Year SIPA Contest 2020” and will receive a prize equivalent to the amount of: € 1.500,00 worth of photography equipment + SIPAContest Photographer of the Year Pangea Prize, 2 overnight stays in Siena during the weekend of the Award Ceremony and Special Guest at the Gala Dinner, Advertising on international press and on main online media, and Publication in our online gallery.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIENA PHOTO AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Siena International Photo Awards is a photographic contest open to professional and no professional photographers from all around the world.
- An entry may be excluded from the contest where the Organising Committee, in its discretion, would consider it not in accordance with the rules and conditions of the competition.
- The photos must be based on the following categories and themes:
- Photojournalism and documentary
- Journeys and adventure
- Fascinating faces and characters
- The beauty of nature
- Animals in their environment
- Architecture & Urban spaces
- Sports in Action
- Portfolio Storytelling
- Short documentary film.
SIENA PHOTO AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below