Application for the Sievert Larsson Masters Programmes in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The grants annually to Thai students who aim to study on a Master’s programme at the Chalmers University of Technology. The grant is your chance to hone your skills with a world-class Master’s Degree from Chalmers. Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fees) during the 2-year programme (4 semesters), and Full tuition fee waiver (covers 100% of the tuition fees) and 230 000 SEK for costs of living during the 2-year programme (4 semesters).
The Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIEVERT LARSSON PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Thai students can apply for these endowments.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens of Thailand
- Students with a completed or soon to be completed (during spring semester 2019) Bachelor’s Degree (equivalent to a Swedish Kandidatexamen) with a minimum grade of 3.0 (CGPA) from a prestigious Thai University.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
SIEVERT LARSSON PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After that, you have to fill the award application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide details/evidence of their qualifications, provide an academic reference and other personal information. Overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below