Application for the Siggins Miller Scholarship for Australia Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
This programme is open to motivated aspirants who want to pursue a postgraduate degree course in the field of medicine for the session 2020-2021. Students will receive a minimum $2000 but limited to the annual income from the fund which covers their study expenses.
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees through a college, a graduate school, and six faculties. It also offers a wide range of sport, fitness and recreation opportunities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIGGINS MILLER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australia students are welcome to apply
- The program is acceptable for a postgraduate degree course in the medical field.
- Candidates who commenced in the first year of the Doctor of Medicine program and is awarded in the second semester on the basis of financial need
- Aspirants must be an Australian citizen
- Seekers must have an excellent previous record
- Before starting your education you must complete university entrance requirements.
- In order to study at UQ, seekers have to show English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SIGGINS MILLER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Aspirants need to present academic transcript proof of financial need, income certificate and all the necessary certificates.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below