Application for the Silas H. Rhodes Merit Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the School of Visual Arts New York City in USA.
The study program is designed for domestic and international students who want to apply for a full-time undergraduate degree program at the School. The bursaries are awarded strictly on merit and recognize the creative and academic achievements of applicants. The educational program will provide the award amount of $12,500 each year, or $50,000 over four years at SVA.
Founded in 1947, School of Visual Arts New York City is a design college located in Manhattan, New York. It has three non-degree granting undergraduate departments as well as graduate departments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SILAS H. RHODES FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for overseas students.
- The undergraduate support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applied for a full-time undergraduate student at the School.
- Demonstrate academic excellence with a GPA of at least 3.0/4.0.
- Must have an impressive portfolio.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 is required for scholarship eligibility.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
SILAS H. RHODES FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no separate application for the award. If applicants submit all materials by the specified deadline and have a minimum 3.0 GPA, their application will be automatically reviewed for a scholarship.
Application must include:
- Admissions materials include a digital portfolio on CD-R or uploaded to sva.slideroom.com.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below