Application for the SIM Global Education (SIM GE) Diploma Funding for International Students in Singapore – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Singapore Institute of Management in Singapore.
This application is granted to international students with exemplary academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme.
This application is granted to international students with exemplary academic results and covers the minimum period required to complete the full course of study, as stipulated by the programme. The support includes course fees only (in Singapore dollars).
Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF), as set out under the Private Education Act and the Private Education Regulations.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIM GE DIPLOMA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- New international students pursuing Diploma programmes awarded by SIM at SIM GE.
- Outstanding academic results in high school or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
SIM GE DIPLOMA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is by post. All applications must include:
- Educational certificates (e.g. ‘O’ and ‘A’ level certificates, diplomas, exam transcripts, etc). Translated and notarised copies are required if documents are not in English. By the application closing date, student must have attained the minimum qualification required for the programme.
- NRIC or FIN/passport (for international applicants).
- Passport-sized photograph: Applicant’s photo must be taken in the last 3 months. It is to be in JPEG format, 400 by 514 pixels, and file size of around 60KB.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below