Application for the SIM GE funding for Overseas Candidates in Singapore – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Singapore Institute of Management in Singapore.
The SIM GE bursary is available for all outstanding international and Singaporean candidates who want to start their undergraduate educational journey at the Singapore Institute of Management. The educational bursary will give an amount that covers the cost of the course fees, examination fees, other compulsory fees, and book allowance.
Founded in 1964, the Singapore Institute of Management is Singapore’s largest provider of private tertiary education and professional training. It provides its core services through three educational brands: SIM International Academy, SIM Global Education, and SIM Professional Development.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIM GE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Both Singaporean and international students are eligible to apply.
- Available for pursuing a bachelor’s degree program in any subject offered by the institution.
- An impressive community contribution and co-curricular activities involvement record
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Aspirants should achieve an outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ Level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Non-native English speakers are required to demonstrate their English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SIM GE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Softcopies of all official academic documents, co-curriculum activity records, documentary evidence of achievements and awards, and testimonial for industrial/ professional attachments/national service (if applicable) along with scholarship essays.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below