Application for the Simon and June Li Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
The funding program is open for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study due to financial circumstances. Up to two scholarships will be available.
The University of Oxford is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. Oxford offers exceptional teaching, skill training, and resources for independent study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIMON AND JUNE LI SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen students can apply for this application .
- The sponsorship will be awarded in undergraduate all three-year and four-year courses in the course listing, except medicine subject offered by the university.
- financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. The information that you provide in your application form will be used to assess how you meet these criteria.
- For the first award, preference will be given to applicants to undergraduate courses in the Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division or the Medical Sciences Division. For the second award, preference will be given to applicants to undergraduate courses in the Humanities Division or Social Sciences Division.
- To apply for the program applicants must have their previous degree. Get more information you can check out the admission requirements page.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
SIMON AND JUNE LI SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For 2020 entry, Applicants must take admission to the university. After taking admission students are automatically considered for the opportunity grant.
Application must include:
- To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Statement of purpose and research proposal, Official transcript, written work, Portfolio, English language test score certificate.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 12, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below