Application for the SINGA Graduate Award for International Student in Singapore – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A * Star) in Singapore.
This is a unique program which helps you to take your research to greater heights as well as prepare you for academic or industry career International students with a passion for Science and Engineering research, excellent academic qualifications, good reports from academic referees, and fluency in English are incited to apply for this program. The award provides financial support for up to 4 years of PhD studies. It includes: Full support of tuition fees, Stipends – S$2,000 per month (S$24,000 per annum), to be increased to S$2,500 per month (S$30,000 per annum) after passing Qualifying Examinations, One-time S$1,000 settling-in allowance, One-time airfare grant of S$1,500.
As a science and technology organization, A * Star breaks the gap between education and industry. Their research creates economic development and employment for Singapore and enhances life by contributing to social benefits such as health benefits, urban living, and improvement in sustainability.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SINGA GRADUATE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from any country around the world.
- Subjects will be awarded in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering
- In order to be eligible to enter applicants have good skills in written and spoken English and have good reports from academic referees. All international graduates with a passion for research are invited to apply and compete for the award.
- Before applying for the award you may contact to the university to ensure that what are the admission requirements.
SINGA GRADUATE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be applying you must sign up by entering your email address and password by this given link: https://app.a-star.edu.sg/sms/applicant/Login.aspx
Application must include:
- Browse PhD Research Projects.
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement it is totally Optional.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below