Application for the Singapore Health Bursary for International Students in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Deakin University in Australia.
The funding programme assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a bachelor’s degree and postgraduate coursework in Australia. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2021/2022. Deakin University is offering a 20% scholarship to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.
Deakin University offers students world-class programmes, services, and limitless opportunities. It is an Australian university that was established in 1974 and is progressive and open-minded. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SINGAPORE HEALTH BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen from Singapore
- Have a WAM equivalent of 65 or above
- You must enrol in one of the Health courses stipulated in the course list below:
- H315 Bachelor of Nutrition Science
- D301 Bachelor of Nutrition Science/Bachelor of Commerce
- H343 Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- D394 Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science/Bachelor of Business
- H344 Bachelor of Psychological Science
- H300 Bachelor of Health Sciences
- H313 Bachelor of Public Health and Health Promotion
- H757 Master of Public Health
- H756 Master of Health and Human Services Management
- H704 Master of Health Economics
- H759 Master of Health Promotion
- H748 Master of Nutrition and Population Health
- H714 Master of Human Nutrition
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
SINGAPORE HEALTH BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at Deakin University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below