Application for the Singapore International Graduate Award – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at at the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), National University of Singapore (NUS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) or the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD in Singapore.
SINGA is an award given to international students with excellent academic undergraduate and/or master’s results, and strong interest in doing research leading to a doctorate (PhD) in Science and Engineering at a Singapore University.
The award provides financial support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including full tuition fees, monthly stipend, settlement allowance, and airfare grant.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Open to all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below