Application for the Singapore International Graduate Awards (SINGA) in Singapore – 2021. Entry is now open at the Agency for Science, Technology & Research in Singapore.
Agency for Science, Technology and Research advance science and develop innovative technology to further economic growth and improve lives. It plays an important role in the nurturing and development of various talents and leaders towards meaningful and influential results. The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including: Tuition fees, monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination, one-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500, one-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000.
This is a unique program which helps you to take your research to greater heights as well as prepare you for academic or industry career International students with a passion for Science and Engineering research, excellent academic qualifications, good reports from academic referees, and fluency in English are incited to apply for this program.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SINGAPORE GRADUATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- Good skills in written and spoken English.
- Good reports from academic referees.
SINGAPORE GRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you must complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- The Grant application is comprised of:
- Browse PhD Research Projects
- Transcripts & Reports
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below