Application for the Sir Gerard Newman Scholarships for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022 . Entry is now open at the University of Hertfordshire in UK.
The Sir Gerard Newman award is offered solely in the field of engineering and technology to students who want to undertake a full time undergraduate programme at the School of Engineering and Technology. Students from UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for this application and receive £2,000 towards the tuition fee of the programme.
Present in the ranking of 101-150 under Young University Rankings 2018, The University of Hertfordshire is a public university visualizes to transform lives by driving potential, and powering success. It is committed to having a positive transformational impact on every member of the university and to sharing successes with the community around us.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIR GERARD NEWMAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of UK and EU are eligible to apply.
- Any full time undergraduate programme taught at the School of Engineering and Technology in University of Hertfordshire.
- Applicants must be accepted in a full time undergraduate programme at the School of Engineering and Technology.
- Applicants must fulfil the basic requirement of having completed 12 years of school to get into UH.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: CAE – 176, TOEFL – 79, and IELTS – 6.5.
SIR GERARD NEWMAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested students are required to fill the application form online provided on the university portal. Students are not required to fill a separate application form for the opportunity.
Application must include:
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Leaving certificate
- Personal Statement
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Immigration History Evidence
- ATAS Certificate
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 26th October will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below