Application for the Sir Jack Cater Scholarships for Hong Kong Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Bath in UK.
This scholarship is being provided to meet the university’s goal of financially assisting eligible students having a problem paying for the degree they need to enter the workforce in the UK. The University of Bath is awarding funding for deserving candidates from Hong Kong to support in their tuition fees. The amount of scholarship is £3,000 that can be applied as a discount on your tuition fees.
The University of Bath is a public university in England, founded in 1885 as the Merchant Venturers Technical College. It covers 18,676 students every year, with 30% of students from outside the UK, representing over 130 nationalities. The university has consisted of a school, 16 departments and three institutes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIR JACK CATER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Hong Kong are eligible.
- The program will be awarded for a master course in any subject areas
- Must be a graduate of Hong Kong University, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) or Hong Kong Baptist University
- Must have a confirmed offer to study a full-time taught postgraduate master’s course at the University of Bath for 2021 (MSc, MA or MRes)
- Must have firmly accepted your (conditional or unconditional) offer.
- Requirements associated with master’s taught program are varied. However, candidates must hold the following things.
- your personal details
- the date you plan to start studying
- your education details
- proof of your English level if English is not your first language
- the name and contact details of an academic referee from your current or most recent place of study
- your personal statement, explaining your reasons for wishing to study the course
- your supporting information
- If your native language is not English, then you need to have the following certificates: IELTS: 6.5/TOEFL iBT: 90 and PTE: 62.
SIR JACK CATER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Before applying for this application must enrol in a postgraduate study program at the University of Bath. Once you are enrolled in the program, then you would be able to apply for the Sir Jack Cater Scholarship by using application tracker.
Application must include:
- Applicants must have to attach the statement of academic competence, financial need, passion, and future plans, ability, and plans.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below