Application for the Sir James McNeill International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
This is a prestigious award available for research that is both environmentally responsible and socially beneficial and helps support a student with living costs whilst studying at Monash. Monash University will provide the award amount of up to $35,600 plus a living allowance (stipend), a research allowance and a relocation allowance for the eligible students.
Founded in 1958, Monash University has many campuses. It is Australia’s eight leading research Universities. It has a teaching and research focus on health and wellbeing. It has also a hub of undergraduate and postgraduate’s studies.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIR JAMES MCNEILL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Be undertaking research that is both environmentally responsible and socially beneficial
- Meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements and
- Meet Monash English language proficiency requirements.
- To be considered for a postgraduate course at Monash University, seekers need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- For entry, claimants are required to meet the minimum English language requirements.
SIR JAMES MCNEILL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, and transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below