Application for the Sir Sze-yuen Chung Postgraduate Merit funding for Hong Kong Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sheffield in UK.
There is one award available to Hong Kong student who wants to start the postgraduate degree programme at the university. The successful scholar will receive the amount of £7,000 in the UK. There is one award available.
Founded in 1905, the University of Sheffield is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It ranks among the top 10 of UK universities for research grant funding, and it has become number one in the UK for income and investment in engineering research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SIR SZE-YUEN CHUNG POSTGRADUATE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Hong Kong Students.
- Postgraduate degree includes, but is not exclusive to the following courses:
- DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught a course at the University of Sheffield.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021.
- You must be a national of or permanently domiciled in Hong Kong.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- As part of our English language requirements, you may be required to take an internationally recognised English language test such as IELTS.
SIR SZE-YUEN CHUNG POSTGRADUATE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Proof of your previous degree(s), Official translations into English, Academic references, A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below