Application for the Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarships for African Students in Ireland – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Trinity College Dublin in Ireland.
This scholarship for the MPhil in Christian Theology is for a student interested in completing their research dissertation in mission theology, the theology of evangelization, faith and culture, history of missionary endeavor. Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their education in Ireland.
College of the Holy, Trinity College Dublin, is the top-ranked university in Ireland, ranked 155th in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It offers a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued, and all are encouraged to reach their full potential.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SISTERS ANGÈLE-MARIE LITTLEJOHN AND BIBIANE LECLERCQ SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of Africa are eligible to apply.
- M.Phil. in Christian Theology
- Women who are nationals of an African country and are currently living in Africa.
- Members of religious orders are welcome.
- Women who will use this M.Phil. to contribute to Church and Society in Africa.
- Scholarship applicants must have been accepted onto the MPhil programme.
- Applicant to take up the scholarship in the academic year 2021/2022
- Applicants will normally hold a good honors degree (minimum 2.1) in theology from a recognized university.
- Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
SISTERS ANGÈLE-MARIE LITTLEJOHN AND BIBIANE LECLERCQ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be enlisted in the programme, students must submit the admission Scholarship applications to be sent by email to email@example.com, Subject line: Sisters Angèle-Marie Littlejohn and Bibiane Leclercq Scholarship Application.
Application must include:
- Academic references (two)
- A letter (maximum 600 words) setting out why you would like to do the M.Phil. in Christian Theology and how you will use this M.Phil to make a contribution to Church and Society in Africa.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 17th, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below