Application for the Skoltech MSc and PhD Full Tuition Grants for International Students in Russia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech) in Russia.
Skoltech aims to provide the maximum financial aid to of its students. All admitted Master’s and PhD students will receive an academic stipend as well as full tuition, housing, and medical insurance. Significant stipends are available, which depend on students’ academic standing, starting at 40.000 RUR per month at MSc programs. Free medical insurance. Variety of academic mobility programs.
Founded in 2011 with MIT collaboration, Skoltech will be responsible for preparing the new generation of researchers and entrepreneurs, expanding the range of scientific knowledge, and stimulating technological innovation with the goal of solving important technological research problems that Russia and the rest of the world may face in the future.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SKOLTECH MSC AND PHD FULL TUITION GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
Applications are open to domestic and international students. Applicants must be in the final year of their undergraduate studies or hold a higher education degree (Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Specialist degree) in one of the following areas of study: mathematics, technical science, applied science, physics, chemistry, biology, or related areas. Additionally, you must have a record of success in your studies as well as knowledge of English.Skoltech focuses on acquiring the highest levels of talent and applicants must meet at least the minimum requirements. Those who hold a degree in humanities or social sciences must have extended knowledge in one of the five areas of study offered by Skoltech.As Skoltech receives many more applications each year from excellent candidates than we have placements available, meeting the minimum admissions requirement does not necessarily guarantee admission.
- If Available: Official TOEFL or IELTS results (if English is not the native language of the applicant).
- Master’s Programs: an appropriate bachelor’s degree, or it’s equivalent, from a recognized University
- Doctoral Programs: an appropriate master’s degree, or it’s equivalent, from a recognized University
SKOLTECH MSC AND PHD FULL TUITION GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Skoltech offers an online application at the website to make the process quick and simple for potential students. Before beginning the application, we advise that you carefully read the application instructions, requirements, and deadlines for your chosen academic program.
Apply for MSc Programs 2020: The application includes an online form, your CV, a motivation letter, 2 reference letters and, if available, the English test results (TOEFL or IELTS, the certificate should be valid).
Apply for PhD Programs 2020: Applications to the PhD program are accepted at this page.
Application must include:
- Online application
- Motivation letter
- Proof of proficiency in English, i.e., TOEFL or IELTS (students may submit an application without this information, but all will be asked to provide it at a later date)
- Copy of transcripts, in English (and original language) of all higher education institutions, attended. In the application phase, copies will be sufficient, but official copies must be provided at a later date.
- Optional: results of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- As part of the admission process, applicants should indicate the Skoltech faculty member(s) with whom they wish to pursue doctoral studies.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below