Application for the SMART Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Staffordshire University in UK.
The program aims to encourage and support ambitious students from around the world, to come and study at Staffordshire University in the United Kingdom. The educational bursary will provide the £2000 discount that will be applied to the first year of your tuition fees.
Opened in 1906, Staffordshire University is a public university in Staffordshire, England. They deliver world-class healthcare education at our specialist Centres of Excellence in Stafford and Shrewsbury.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SMART FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Malaysia, Singapore, India, China, Hong Kong, USA, Canada, Oman, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Japan, South Korea.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject area excluding Nursing, Paramedic Science, Operating Department Practice and Midwifery, top-up and blended and distance learning courses.
- Candidates have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- have accepted an offer for a full-time taught course at university.
- be an International fee-paying student who requires a Tier 4 visa
- For being admitted at Staffordshire, applicants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Before taking admission, claimants have to check the English language requirements of the university.
SMART FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Must attach your personal statement, passport, reference letter, certificates and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below