Application for the SMU Cox MBA Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the SMU Cox School of Business in USA.
The performance on the GMAT scores will also be included at the time of funding of the program. The studentships are awarded for the entire two-year period, subject to satisfactory academic performance. Female are encouraged to apply for this MBA scholarships.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SMU COX MBA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Admission to the Cox MBA Program is highly selective. The Admissions Committee seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Significant professional and life experiences.
- Strong academic capabilities, leadership potential, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personal qualities such as maturity, integrity, self-confidence, and motivation.
- A strong commitment to learning and achievement.
Successful applicants typically have several years of full-time work experience, a strong undergraduate academic record, and competitive scores on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). You should be computer literate, with a basic understanding of e-mail, the Internet, and spreadsheets. Although not required, we strongly recommend that you also have a working knowledge of calculus, accounting, statistics, and microeconomics.
- US and international students can apply for these MBA scholarships.
SMU COX MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants are required to apply for admission at the Cox School of Business at SMU. Once you create an account, you will be able to continue to return to your application and edit your content until your application is submitted.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 28, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below