Application for the SMU Dato Kho Hui Meng International Scholarship in Singapore – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University in Singapore.
Funded by the Singapore Management University, the program is open for those sparkling candidates from all around the world who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.The sponsorship will provide the total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidized tuition fees, study-related expenses, and provisions for University-approved overseas student programs). It will be tenable for up to 4 years. Scholars are also required to take advantage of the Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) provided by the Singapore Government for subsidized education. Under the TGS, non-Singaporean recipients (including Singapore Permanent Residents) will be contractually obliged to work for Singapore-registered companies for a minimum period of three years upon graduation.
Singapore Management University is a global non-profit organization supporting leading social entrepreneurs worldwide. It offers undergraduate, graduate and PhD programs in many subject areas
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all nationalities.
- Bachelor degree in any subject area.
- The applicant must be a full-time first-year undergraduate enrolled in any degree program, excellent academic results, demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills and actively involved in sports and community service activities.
- Seekers may be asked to provide proof of their written and spoken English language.
- For being admitted, you are advised to check the entry requirements of the university.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For taking entrance in this educational program, claimants have to be obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Singapore Management University. After being a university student, aspirants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- Applicants will be required to submit letters of recommendation and a personal statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below