Application for the SMU Ng Kai Wa funding for International Students in Singapore – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University in Singapore.
This study program is designed for both domestic and international students who are on the way of starting their undergraduate degree course at the Singapore Management University.The university will grant a stipend of up to $7,500 per annum to the successful candidates.
Singapore Management University consists of over 30 research institutes and six schools, each offering an undergraduate course that transforms you to your fullest potential. It has a total enrolment of about 10,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SMU NG KAI WA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Singapore and international students are allowed to apply.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- The fellowship is available for the aspirants having a high school certificate.
- Candidates must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 with a reading score of at least 7.0 and writing a score of at least 6.5.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
SMU NG KAI WA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
Application must include:
- After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- NRIC for Singapore Citizens; NRIC and Passport Particulars Page for Permanent Residents, Passport Particulars Page and Singapore Student Pass for Non-citizens, Secondary school examination results, High school examination results, University results, if any SAT or ACT or IELTS or TOEFL scores School Testimonials / Extra-Curricular Activity / Co-Curricular Activity / Special Achievements / Award Records, if any medical report.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 19, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below