Application for the SMU Science & Technology Undergraduate Asian Scholarships in Singapore – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University in Singapore.
This educational award is accessible for outstanding students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree and want to fulfil their educational dreams at the University. The funding programme is available for the academic year 2022/2023. The Singapore Management University will provide an educational fund to the students who want to pursue the SMU Bachelor of Science (Information Systems) programme.
Singapore Management University was established in 2000 and is Singapore’s third self-governing University. It provides different degree programmes in an exceptionally versatile mode for international students. It offers a wide variety of degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SMU ASIAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Asian countries: including Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Pakistan, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam) are eligible to apply, (excluding Singapore citizens).
- Undergraduate degree programme in Bachelor of Science
- Must be a full-time SMU first-year undergraduate student.
- Must give outstanding academic results and demonstrates leadership and communications skills.
- Must have a good record of co-curricular activity and community service involvement and good character record.
- For taking admission at the Singapore Management University applicants must check the entry requirement.
- Applicants must need to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
SMU ASIAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Must have to take admission in Undergraduate Degree Programme at the University. There is no separate scholarship application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit: Personal statement Include a CV, Personal Identification Documents, Transcript from each University attended.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 19, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below