Application for the SMU SOA Scholarships for International Students in Singapore – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Singapore Management University.
This study program is activated for both domestic and international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree course at the Singapore Management University. The University will provide the award amount of up to $6,000 to the winning candidates.
The university has a modern education system and gives advance procedural knowledge and preparing students for the end of the semester. There are a various diploma, bachelor, masters, and other research courses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SMU SOA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Singapore and international students are eligible to apply.
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Full-time SMU BAcc undergraduates of any nationality
- Proceeding to the second year of study
- Good academic achievements
- Demonstrate leadership potential
- A good sense of citizenship within the School of Accountancy and SMU community
- Evidence of financial hardship
- Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- Aspirants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
SMU SOA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
Application must include:
- After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- NRIC for Singapore Citizens; NRIC and Passport Particulars Page for Permanent Residents, Passport Particulars Page and Singapore Student Pass for Non-citizens, Secondary school examination results, High school examination results, University results
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 26, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below