Application for the SOAS University of London Europe postgraduate placements in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the SOAS University of London in UK.
The grant is worth £3,000 and will be awarded to talented and inspiring students with outstanding academic performance in the United Kingdom. There are 14 grants open for the academic year 2021/2022. All the eligible candidates will win £3,000. This amount will support them to cover their expenses related to the study.
SOAS University of London was established in 1916 and is now recognised as the world’s leading institution for Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a modern, inclusive, and forward-thinking university located in the heart of London, England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EUROPE POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU or EEA countries.
- Postgraduate degree program in Anthropology and Sociology, ArtsChina and Inner Asia, Cultural, Literary and Postcolonial Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Film Studies, Financial and Management Studies, Gender Studies, History, History of Art and Archaeology, International Studies and Diplomacy, Japan and Korea, Law, Linguistics, Media Studies, Music, Near and the Middle East, Politics and International Studies, Religions and Philosophies, South Asia, South-East Asia, Taiwan Studies, Translation Studies.
- Accepted an offer to study a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September 2021.
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student.
- From one of the EU or EEA countries.
- Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- University accepts the following certificates as proof of English language ability: Duolingo, IELTS Academic, PTE Academic, and TOEFL IBT.
- For being enrolled in a postgraduate degree program, you need to have a first or good second class honours bachelor’s degree from a UK university, or equivalent, in a subject appropriate to that of the program to be followed.
EUROPE POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only after applying for a postgraduate degree program at the university, you must complete via the online application form for this application.
Application must include:
- Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, and a 250-word statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below