Application for the SOAS University of London Europe postgraduate placements in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the SOAS University of London in UK.
The main purpose of this programme is to support aspirants who want to undertake a postgraduate taught degree programme at SOAS University of London. SOAS University of London will provide an award of £3,000 (fee waiver) to the deserving East Asia students.
SOAS University of London was founded in 1916 and is now known as the world’s foremost center for Asian, African, and Middle Eastern studies. It is a forward-thinking, modern, and multicultural university in the heart of London, England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EUROPE POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from China, Hong Kong, or Taiwan.
- Postgraduate taught degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Must accept an offer to study for a postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree.
- Must achieve minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Applicants are required to achieve academic merit and submit a 250-word statement.
- If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
EUROPE POSTGRADUATE PLACEMENTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- To get enrolled for this programme, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below