Application for the Sober Living Scholarship for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Design for Recovery in USA.
The program is open for brilliant overseas students who are currently enrolled at an accredited university or high school. The bursary will provide an award amount of $1000 for eligible candidates but it needs to be offered by your university.
Opened in 2017, Design for Recovery implements a structured, 12 Step-based program centred on the principles of honesty, responsibility, and service to rebuild the lives of men desperate to break free from the chains of their addiction.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOBER LIVING SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- High school or undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited University or High School full time.
- For grasping the opportunity, students must have a previous degree with good academic grades.
- If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by providing the standardised test scores.
SOBER LIVING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate, applicants are required to write an essay on the given topics and send to [email protected]
Application must include:
- Provide a story or essay 500-1,000 words on the topic such as How has addiction affected your life and the lives of loved ones around you? How has addiction motivated you to change your life for the better? What obstacles—either past, present, or future—must you overcome, either in sobriety or in pursuing your education?
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below