Application for the Social Impact Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Hult International Business School in USA.
The scholarships are open to both international and domestic students, given that they either are from a developing country or have worked with an organisation dealing with an underprivileged population. The scholarship will be awarded towards an MBA programme at Hult. Hult International Business School will provide the selected students support towards the MBA tuition fee.
Hult International Business School is a private business school that offers highly ranked programs with the chance to study all around the world. Discover a new way to study business today. It is ranked among some of the leading universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOCIAL IMPACT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from the USA and other developing countries are eligible to apply.
- MBA programme at Hult is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be from a developing country or must have worked with organisations working with underprivileged populations.
- Applicants need to hold a bachelor degree certification.
- The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
SOCIAL IMPACT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students need to access by logging in to the school portal and applying online. Students can apply for the scholarship as part of their admission application.
Application must include:
- Professional reference
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 2021 and 16th December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below