Application for the Sociology Funding for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
This scholarship is up to £3,000 and will be granted on a competitive basis to self-funding students starting postgraduate taught sociology course at the university. All the deserving candidates will win £3,000 award amount. With this amount, students can pay their expenses associated with education.
The University of Surrey is a comprehensive community of creative and passionate people. It is a research-intensive higher education institution educating students since 1966. It is situated in a unique and beautiful location of Guildford, England.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOCIOLOGY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be a self-funded UK/EU student with an IELTS score of 7.0 overall with 6.0 in each element
- Must have applied to study an applicable course before June 26 2020.
- This scholarship is available for the following courses:
- Social Research Methods MSc
- Criminology MSc
- Criminology (Cybercrime and Cybersecurity) MSc
- Criminology (Corporate Crime and Corporate Responsibility) MSc
- To be selected for a postgraduate taught course at the university, you must achieve at least an undergraduate degree. You must have achieved 55% or 60% in the final two years of your undergraduate study, depending on the institution you have completed your degree.
- Having an IELTS score of 7.0 overall with 6.0 in each element is the minimum level of English language ability that is acceptable for a postgraduate course.
SOCIOLOGY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants will be considered for this application automatically upon applying for an applicable course given above—no need to apply separately.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 26, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below