Application for the Soka Foundation for Education International Scholarship in Japan – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Soka University in Japan.
Through this application , the university aims to support international students who demonstrate excellent academic performance, good character, and genuine financial hardship. The award of the program ranges from JPY 30,000 to JPY 50,000. This amount will be provided per month throughout the course.
Soka University is counted as one of the top universities in Japan. It enjoys a reputation for excellence in Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. It opened its doors to students in 1970. The university includes eight faculties namely economics; business administration; law; nursing; science and engineering; liberal arts; letters and education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOKA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- There is a restriction on nationality.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Applications are invited from international students
- Entrants should hold an offer to study in an undergraduate course at Soka University.
- The minimum requirement for an undergraduate course is a high school diploma.
- Language requirements vary from one course to another.
SOKA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students who have successfully applied for an undergraduate course at Soka University before the deadline will be eligible to send their application for this wonderful award.
Application must include:
- The following documents must be included in the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below