Application for the Solutions Bursaries For Postgraduate in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Aberdeen in UK.
Approximately 15 opportunities are available for the brightest candidates from all around the world, who wish to pursue a postgraduate course at the university.The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £500.
Founded in 1495, the University of Aberdeen is Scotland’s third-oldest university. It is organized across 12 schools which encompass a broad range of disciplines and consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SOLUTIONS BURSARIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students.
- Masters degree in any subject
- The applicant must have to start a postgraduate course in the academic year 2019-20. Candidates can apply for a Postgrad Solutions Study Bursary after you have accepted an offer of a place at your chosen institution, and we will only accept one application per person.
- To study for a postgraduate degree at the university, it is essential that seekers can speak, understand, read, and write English fluently.
- For being admitted in the master’s degree, claimants need to hold the certificates of bachelor degree coursework with good academic grades.
SOLUTIONS BURSARIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you have an inclination towards this studentship, then you are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, aspirants can apply for the education award.
Application must include:
- You may be asked for a scanned copy of previous degree documents, transcript, a complete letter of agreement, and two reference letters.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 14, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below